Book an Appointment
To ensure the safety of our brides and their families, appointments will be required to be scheduled in advance. All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entering and practice social distancing.
Ask about our Private Viewing Room Experience; a spacious room to allow for social distancing if desired.
1. Fill out and Submit the form below to begin your appointment process
2. Gowns of Grace will be in contact with you within 24 hours to confirm the appointment date and time
3. Once you are confirmed for your appointment you will receive a confirmation e-mail with details regarding the appointment
4. Our appointments are for 90 minutes and you are assisted by a professional bridal consultant throughout the appointment.
5. The day before your appointment you will receive a confirmation/reminder text confirming your appointment.
6. Please arrive on time! We only have 90 minutes to try on gowns, no matter what!
7. Lastly, enjoy yourself! This is a one-in-a-lifetime shopping experience, so be ready to learn new things about fashion and yourself.
One More Step! Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive your confirmation e-mail from Gowns of Grace, as the day and time you have requested may not be available. Once your date and time is set, a final confirmation e-mail will be sent to you, as well as a reminder text the day before your appointment. We look forward to you visiting our bridal studio!