You’re Engaged and Ready to Begin Dress Shopping… What Next?
These Are Some of Our Most Asked Questions!
- We require appointments to ensure you receive the best experience. You are more than welcome to browse without an appointment.
- Bridal is unique and highly customizable, it’s best to have a consultant available to answer your questions.
Yes, we like to know when you’re coming so we can have everything ready for you!
- We do not charge to create an appointment.
- We do require a valid credit card to book the appointment, $50 cancellation fee is only charged if you cancel/no-show 24 hours before your appointment.
- Your appointment is for 90 minutes; you will have a private suite (accommodates up to 10 guests), is equipped with Bluetooth speakers, WIFI, and complimentary beverages.
- You will have a personal bridal consultant to bring your vision to life.
- Typically your bridal consultant will assist you in getting into the gowns; we recommend bringing anything that will help make you as comfortable as possible.
- These are some examples previous clients have brought: Shape-wear, Long-lined Strapless Bra, Heels/Boots/Trainers, Pasties etc.
Special order gowns begin at $1300 and go up to 6500.00— the majority of the gowns range from $1650-5000.00.
- Samples gowns are 4-32.
- We can special order any gown in sizes 00-32.
- Wedding gowns take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months to arrive. Your bridal consultant will know the options for each dress.
- We do have a selection of short and simple gowns and dresses that range from $500-1000.0
- Our entire off-the-rack selection is marked between $499-999.00 (plus tax).
- Yes and no. Typically, general measurements are taken, and a new gown is ordered however we can sell samples at our discretion.
- We also have a large selection of discontinued gowns that are strictly off-the-rack/as-is.
Boutiques bring in various sample gowns-in a variety of sizes and colors- from a designer's collection. There is typically only 1 of each sample gown in store to try on. Every shop has a different selection of designers, sizes, and colors to choose from. When a bride has made her choice, measurements are taken and a new gown is ordered. At this point you can add various customizations to make it exactly as you want.
A special sale where a boutique is selling its 'sample' gowns at highly discounted prices, you buy it as-is and take it home that day, or 'off-the-rack'.
- Yes, we welcome children of all ages to join.
- You and your family’s safety are our main concern; we ask that children are always attended.
- Yes! Each private suite has space to set up a small spread.
- Gowns of Grace offers water, coffee, hot tea, and sodas.
- We ask that you provide your own glass/plasticware/napkins for the beverages you bring.
- Please be courteous at the next appointment and allow time for take down/clean up; you and your guests are responsible for any cleanup of your outside food&drink
- We refer our brides to several seamstresses around the DFW metroplex.
- For more information, click here.